PURPOSE AND INDICATIONS:
ASCORBIX 20 is an antioxidant treatment with concentration of Sodium Ascorbate, Sodium Bicarbonate and Disodium EDTA. Its active ingredients acts as Anti-oxidant, Antiaging, Melasma, and Atopic Dermatitis.
Vit. C is essential for collagen biosynthesis, contribute to the collagen production, tissue repairing, and synthesis of neurotransmitters. Vitamin C is unique among antioxidants because of its ability to increase collagen production in addition to its free radical scavenging antioxidant activity. With an excellent safety profile, it finds increasing use in photo ageing, hyperpigmentation, and tissue inflammation, promotion of tissue healing and scavenging free radicals.
Each box contains 10 sterilized ampoules x 5 ml/0,17 fl.oz.
Each ampoule is for single patient use.
For a 5 ml ampoule:
AQUA / WATER, SODIUM ASCORBATE, SODIUM BICARBONATE, DISODIUM EDTA.
- Antioxidant (reduces oxidation process).
- Blocks free radicals.
- Prevents skin ageing.
- Collagen and Elastin production.
- Acne-scars / promote tissue healing
- Photo Ageing / Hyperpigmentation
- Improves skin softness.
- Activation of cells repairing processes.
AREAS INDICATED FOR TREATMENT:
- All areas with symptoms of hyperpigmentation and skin aging: loose of a skin elasticity and firmness, skin fatigue with fine, medium and deep wrinkles.
- Abdominal area recommended for sassy loose skin.
ASCORBIX 20 must only be used by or under the supervision of a medical aesthetic specialist or Dermatologist. It is essential that the medical professional keeps a record of details relating to the treatment and the patient (personal details and batch number of the product applied). Consultation is required before treatment.
METHOD OF ADMINISTRATION / USER INDICATION (Beauty Therapist):
- Topical application.
- Needle-free Mesotherapy.
- Derma Roller.
76/78 Ave.des Champs-Élysées 75008 Paris,
+33 (1) 18.104.22.168