FORZA MMS 600 – one of the most advanced automated Micro-Needling beauty accessory available on the market. Dermaqual offers a calibrated high speed, wireless motor with an adjustable micro-needle length for precise usage. Utilizing Uniform Motion Technology, FORZA MMS 600 operates on the superficial skin layers using disposable needle cartridges to uphold the highest level of sanitary standards. The beauty appliance ensures a painless and efficient process, creating thousands of microchannels in moments. Specially designed for professional meso micro-needling and dermabrasion use. It consists of various micro-needle modes that stimulate the skin to absorb beauty products as active ingredients included in applied cosmetics and mesotherapy formulas. Its robust performance and high hygiene standard perfectly meet the practice of professional such as dermatologist, aestheticians and beauticians.
MESO MICRONEEDLE STAMP & UNIFORM MOTION TECHNOLOGY
FORZA MMS 600 guarantees proper dermabrasion of epidermis. It permits the transmission of meso- micro-ingredients into the profound levels of the skin. As a result, it enhances rejuvenation effect without epidermal damage. The automatic Uniform vibrating motion technology reduces pain and discomfort.
- No cross-contamination (disposable micro-needles).
- Shorter treatment time.
- Adjustable micro-needles.
- No sensation of pain involved.
- User-friendly, wireless.
- Accurate pixel shots with uniform motions all across.
- Easy to use and no side effects.
- Automatic gentle speed roll.
- The depth of micro-needle can be adjusted.
- Various micro-needle modes to stimulate the skin for absorbing beauty meso and cosmetic formulas.
- The absorbency of skin can be reach above 40 times.
- The skin will be luster and elasticity, differ from laser or chemical substances.
- Greatly improves the treatment.
- Skin rejuvenation.
- Fine line reduction.
- Flawless complexion: pimple , pores refine treatment.
- Enhance/ nutrition skin treatment.
- Administration of Meso- active ingredients.
- Topical mesotherapy treatments, application of active ingredients
- Rejuvenating treatments
- Dermabrasion, exfoliating, cleansing treatments
- Soothing treatment, pimples, pores refining
SPEED CONTROL CHART:
|REGION||THIN SKIN||THICK SKIN|
- Product name / Automated Meso – Needling and Dermastamp .
- Model name / FORZA MMS 600.
- Input & Output / AC 110 V ~ 220 V.
- Power mode / wireless / wired.
- Adapter 5V - 1000 mA (US/EU/UK/AU).
- Power supply / rechargeable.
- Speed control / 5 level vibration speed.
- Adjustable micro-needle length.
- Weight / main body 62g.
- Size / 126 x 23mm.
- Host / 1pcs.
- Battery / 2pcs.
- Adapter (110 / 220V) general use / 1pcs.
- Cord / 1pcs.
- Charger / 1pcs.
- Needle Cartridges / 2pcs - 36 Pin.
- Cover / 1pcs.
- Tray / 1pcs.
- Product information guide / 1pcs.
For the Needle Cartridges pack specification:
DISPOSABLE-STERILE EO GAS NON PYROGEN MICRO NEEDLES
|Needle Cartridges||1 PACK|
|36 Pin||10 PCS|
NOTE: FORZA MMS600 Needle Cartridges pack not included in the box, and must be purchased separately.
USER ACKNOWLEDGMENT: The FORZA MMS 600 is equipped with basic micro-needle cartridge that operates on stratum corneum. We have been advised by the local representative, that the National Recommendations for Standard Dermal Rolling Treatments that only qualified health professionals should be able to adjust needle length to operate to the depth over 1mm. It is the responsibility of the user/purchaser to be aware of local recommendations and restrictions. It is the responsibility of the user to obtain appropriate insurance coverage, if applicable.
76/78 Ave.des Champs-Élysées 75008 Paris,