SUPERIOR VOLUME EFFECT
GOLDFILL VOLUME is an innovative formula of cross-linked hyaluronic acid gel that grants the utmost body volume restoration. Due to hyaluronic acid’s highly anionic properties, it encourages an immediate process in attracting water molecules, which leads to the tissue expansion, creates volume, and provides a stronger support system within the skin structure. Filler ideally allocates in the tissues, regenerates the skin’s underlying architecture by increasing moisture, stimulating collagen and elastin synthesis.
GOLDFILL VOLUME IS USED TO CORRECT WIDER-SPREAD SKIN IMPERFECTIONS THAT AFFECT LARGE VOLUMES AND THE BODY.
GOLDFILL VOLUME is a sterile, injectable, non-pyrogenic, physiological resorbable medical device made with cross-linked hyaluronic acid derived from bacterial fermentation. GOLDFILL VOLUME is in the form of a homogeneous, transparent, colorless gel contained in a pre-filled, single-use, sterile syringe with Luer-lock fitting, used for restoring volume and re-modeling.
The action mechanism of GOLDFILL VOLUME consists in increasing the volume of the dermal-epidermal tissue based on the natural ability of the hydrophilic molecules of hyaluronic acid to bind with a much greater quantity of water than their weight. This fills the intradermal spaces and integrates the intercellular matrix, making the tissues firm. The cross-linking agent of the hyaluronic acid makes the filling effect more stable and provides long-lasting result.
ULTRAPURE HYALURONIC ACID
ULTRAPURE HYALURONIC ACID
|Composition||Cross-Linked Hyaluronic Acid|
|BDDE Residue||(<2 ppm)|
GOLDFILL VOLUME is formulated with chemically unmodified Non-Animal Hyaluronic Acid obtained from bio-fermentative origin.
NOVEL TECHNOLOGY MONOPHASIC GEL
BDDE “golden standard” as a crosslinker agent in the GOLDFILL VOLUME monophasic gel. A novel crosslinking method combines two HA products with different molecular weights and two crosslinking steps (a very “light” and “classical” crosslinking step). Obtained HA-based soft tissue filler composition exhibits desirable properties for the intended use as soft tissue filler due to its unique three-dimensional network structure.
- Low content of BDDE residue (< 2 ppm) ensuring greater biocompatibility and safety
- Extremely versatile, absorbable
- Non-allergenic. The risk of allergic reaction and other adverse side effects were minimized by significantly reducing the BDDE.
HOMOGENIZATION & PURIFICATION
- Homogeneous, the uniform-sized hyaluronic acid particles with optimal viscoelasticity for a better tissue integration.
- Non-pyrogenic formulation of highly purified gel
- No impurities, transparent and colorless gel.
SAFETY & QUALITY
- Best European pharmaceutical-grade raw material cross-linked hyaluronic acid obtained following controlled manufacturing processes in a strictly controlled work environment.
- GOLDFILL VOLUME strictly fulfills and complies with the international quality regulations, including EU standards ISO 11737-2, CE-0373. CE-marked medical device.
A NEW CONCEPT TREATMENT SOLUTION FOR BODY
1. IMMEDIATE REMODELLING EFFECT
2. ENHANCEMENT OF BODY FEATURES
3. CORRECTION OF IMPERFECTIONS
4. AUGMENTATION OF BODY PARTS
5. FILLING DEPRESSIONS
6. POST SURGERY CORRECTIONS
7. IMPROVEMENT OF BODY ASYMMETRY
8. RESTORES ELASTICITY AND HYDRATION
IMMEDIATE REMODELLING EFFECT
UTMOST BODY VOLUME RESTORATION